One major aim of SwissForestLab is to organize summer schools open to PhD students, MSc in their last year and postdocs from any country.
The 2021 Summer School FORMON "Forest Monitoring to assess Forest Functioning under Air Pollution and Climate Change" is ready for your registration (deadline 30.4.2021).
Here is what participants can expect:
- bring themselves up to date with the latest research
- share their research in team work and poster presentations
- receive feedback from experienced scientists during quality time before and after lectures
- network with peers from all around the world.
- enjoy excursions to high-end research facilities in the Swiss Alps.
Still not sure if summer schools are worth the time for busy students? See by yourself in this video clip filmed in 2015 or read the blog post by a participant of the 2019 summer school.